Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birthday Surprise


I have a hard time relaxing and taking any time for myself. It's just how I am, constantly doing what needs to get done and taking care of everything. I have a hard time just sitting still. For my birthday, a very dear, sweet friend of mine surprised me today with some Relaxing Bath Tea. See, she has been speaking into my life and trying to convince me that I need to take some time just to relax and unwind. So to help me do this she got me the bath tea and a candle. I am so blessed to call her friend as she blesses me everytime I see her. Not with gifts but with her sweet spirit and love. And her abibitly to speak into my life without the fluff. God knew she was the exact friend I was in need of and for that I am so extremely thankful.
Thank you so much my sweet friend. I love you so much.




This post is linked to Sweet Shot Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. What a great friend! I love things like that. It has to make you feel so special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh. Tea bath? Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift. I drink hot tea often but have never heard of Bath Tea.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to Mommyhood Adventures! My little corner of the web where I post my adventures in mommyhood and life.